Highly Senstive Personality
Well, am not at all sure anyone is reading this, but in time maybe it will pop up on a search.
I have just made a shocking discovery!! I am not abnormal, of my tree/gourd/mind... or diagnosable per the S DSM IV-- I am... an "HSP." It seems some experts (Jim Hallowes, Elaine Aron) have been trying to tell the world about us for over a decade but the word is really not "out." and I quite assure you the legal profession is, at lest NOW, a strange place to find some one who is (and this is just a partial list:
1. Has an inborn deep appreciation of nature art and music:
2. Needs plenty of rest—teds to have insomnia (can lead to CFS)
3. Doesn’t like crowds or loud noises
4. Easily startled, awake easily due to cortisol
Pain feels like death.
These parts do fit within the profession:
1. Likes to feel in control likes structure
3. Strong commitment to justice
According to said experts up to 20% of the population is one if "us." So... there MUST be some of "us" in this movement!
We are natural healers, we are empaths. We feel the pain the kegal system has caused and is causing and we are deeply committed to doing whatever we can to heal this.
If you find this ringing some bells PLEASE join my new LinkedIn group "Sensitive and Proud"and let the healing begin!
|Jim Hallowes' HIGHLY SENSIT....pdf||969.76 KB|