Center for Families, Children and Court Launches New Site
The University of Baltimore School of Law Center for Families, Children and the Courts (CFCC) is pleased to announce the launch of its new and improved Web site, located at:
The following are a few of the features of CFCC’s new Web site, which includes comprehensive information about CFCC’s theoretical underpinnings and its many projects and activities:
· CFCC’s quarterly newsletter, the Unified Family Court Connection, the only newsletter of its kind devoted to issues related to the development, implementation and evaluation of unified family courts, as well as several of CFCC's other publications and reports;
· Information about CFCC’s work in family justice system reform, focusing on the creation of unified family courts;
· An overview of CFCC's innovative Truancy Court Program, which operates in six Baltimore City public schools;
· Information for current and prospective law students about CFCC’s Student Fellows Program, volunteer opportunities, and projects designed to provide real-world experience in family justice system reform;
· News about upcoming activities and events.
They welcome feedback regarding the site.