Kansas City MO Municipal Drug Court Receives $544,120 Grant
"The grant will provide:
* Intake assessments and case management.
* A psychiatrist from Truman Medical Center-Behavioral Health for mental health evaluations at the Regional Correctional Center.
* Motivational Enhancement Groups, to be conducted by First Call at the Regional Correctional Center to enhance motivation for change.
* Community CareLink Database through First Call that will connect the entire drug court team to a web based data system that accurately tracks participants, ensures accurate outcomes and obtains important data from treatment centers.
* A minimum of 15 residential substance abuse treatment beds a year.
* Program evaluation conducted by the Resource Development Institute."